End User License Agreement (EULA)
This is an End User License Agreement (EULA) between the end user (you) and SVGOCEAN (svgocean.com). Please read this agreement carefully. By downloading and/or installing design products from svgocean.com, you agree to abide by the terms of this license.
This Premium license is valid for one person on an unlimited number of computers or devices controlled by one person. If more than one person in your company or family uses our products, each person must purchase a separate license by subscribing to svgocean.com.
This Premium license applies to the Licensee for the duration of their active subscription. If your subscription is canceled, any downloaded products are no longer licensed for use and must be permanently deleted from the device on which they are stored.
What can I do with a Premium license?
Below is an overview of what you can and cannot do with a Premium license. Also see the full terms and conditions.
An unlimited number of physical products that you donate, give away, or sell. If another family/team/company member has access to its Svgocean files, they will also need a valid Svgocean subscription.
Using files from Svgocean Subscriptions in digital content. Svgocean Subscriptions are for physical products only.
Additional terms and conditions
The designs covered by this license are copyrighted and contain intellectual property information protected by international copyright laws, design laws, and international treaties. All copyrights and other rights belong to svgocean.com. This Agreement does not grant you copyright or ownership of the designs. This agreement only licenses the non-exclusive right to use the designs described in this license.
- Further Unauthorized Use.
You may not distribute, reproduce, sell, transfer, license or transfer our designs to any other person, company or party. Each user accessing the file must have a valid and current subscription to Svgocean. You may not authorize, hire or trust any third party to create their own versions or modifications of our designs. Uses that are expressly prohibited.
The design of svgocean.com may not be used for pornographic, fraudulent, illegal, disturbing, immoral, offensive, infringing or defamatory purposes. Any such use is strictly prohibited without reservation.
In addition, svgocean.com projects may not be used in any of the following ways:
- May constitute or contribute to criminal or civil wrongdoing or lawsuits.
- May pose a risk of loss, damage or injury to persons or property (public or private).
- It contains, in our sole discretion, information or content provided by Svgocean (svgocean.com). Harmful, illegal, offensive, discriminatory, abusive, slanderous, libelous, defamatory, infringing, harassing, defamatory, threatening, abusive, invasive of the privacy or publicity rights of a person or business, or actual) impairment, private or public, is unwelcome or could harm the Reputation, integrity, image or business of Svgocean (svgocean.com) for any other reason.
- Contains illegal or unauthorized unlawful information or content, including but not limited to violations of third party trade secrets, securities laws, privacy laws or confidential information laws; not permitted or contrary to law to be provided under contract or fiduciary relationships.
- Contains content that is known to be inaccurate or out of date.
- Contributes to or creates a risk or actual harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, injury or physical or mental illness to you, any other person or animal.
- Promote or encourage any discrimination or physical harm against any group or individual.
- Disputes, Supports and Services
- Kraft & Svgocean (svgocean.com). I agree to grant this license. All service requests, support needs, and disputes are handled through Svgocean (svgocean.com). As design owner.
This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The English courts shall also have exclusive jurisdiction to settle all disputes in connection therewith, except as provided in this License.
Damages alone are not a sufficient remedy for failure to comply with your obligations under this License Agreement; an order for specific damages is required, and you will not be bound by your obligations under this License Agreement without proof of specific damages. You agree that you must comply.
You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement must first be submitted to an arbitrator for resolution. The parties will seek agreement to the appointment of an arbitrator upon receipt of written notice that either party agrees to the appointment of an arbitrator.
If the parties fail to reach agreement within 14 days, either party may by written notice request the President, or Vice President, of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators to request the appointment of a mediator.
If mediation fails in whole or in part, either party may, by written notice, within twenty-eight (28) days, request the President or Vice President, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators to appoint a sole arbitrator to make a final decision.
The arbitrator shall not be bound by mediation or mediation unless both parties have agreed in writing to do so. Arbitration is governed by both the Arbitration Act of 1996 and the Regulated Costs Rules
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (2014 edition) or any amendments thereto (the "Rules"), which are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The seat of arbitration shall be England and Wales, the location to be determined by Svgocean (svgocean.com). All proceedings and documents shall be conducted in the English language.
If mediation fails in whole or in part, either party may, by written notice within twenty-eight (28) days, request the President or Vice President of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators to appoint a sole arbitrator to make the final decision.
An arbitrator may not participate in mediation or mediation proceedings unless the parties have agreed to do so in writing. Arbitration is governed by both the Arbitration Act of 1996 and the Regulated Costs Rules.
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (2014 edition) or amendments thereto ("the Rules"). The seat of arbitration shall be England and Wales, the location of which shall be determined by Svgocean (svgocean.com). All formalities and documents shall be in English.
Each party shall bear its own costs in the arbitration. The parties agree that the following claims are exceptions to the arbitration agreement and may be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction:
- Any action involving actual or possible infringement, misappropriation or violation of any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right of one party.
- An action seeking extraordinary injunctive relief based on unusual circumstances (e.g,
- Any action that arises solely from a failure to pay fees due to Svgocean (svgocean.com). This arbitration provision will survive the termination of this License.
IF YOU AND SVGOCEAN.COM AGREE THAT EACH IS RIGHT TO CLAIM EXCLUSIVELY IN HIS QUALITY AND NOT IN THE QUALITY OF THE CLAIMER OR MEMBER OF THE GROUP IN ANY GROUP OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM.
If you and svgocean.com disagree, the arbitrator or judge may not consolidate the claims of more than one person or otherwise preside over any form of representative or class action. The arbitrator may grant an injunction only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide the relief guaranteed by that party's individual claim.
If you violate any of these terms or any other agreement with Svgocean (svgocean.com) may terminate your account without notice, in addition to Svgocean’s terms. We reserve the right to terminate.
Other rights are limited by law and/or equity (svgocean.com) is under no obligation to allow further downloads of purchases you have made, to allow use of previously purchased licenses, or to refund any fees paid if your account is deleted for breach.
If Svgocean (svgocean.com) terminates your license for any of the reasons set forth in this license, or suffers damages as a result of your use or misuse of this license. , you agree to indemnify and hold Svgocean (svgocean.com) harmless from all damages (actual or compensatory) incurred by Svgocean (svgocean.com);
Questions about service and support needs may go through Svgocean (svgocean.com).
Svgocean (svgocean.com) has full authority to immediately terminate your license in the event that you fail to comply with the terms of this EULA. Upon termination, you must destroy the original and all copies of the software and documentation.